RemedySpot.com

Ok who is in pain ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, just thought I wiggle in here and find out who is in pain today. Yup,

even got the RP medicine with me. LOL Him Happy to come to your house and help and take the RP pain away from you. So if you need him just let me know I will send him right over. LOL Now a little up date from the Main House here. First I would like to say "Danke schoen " for all your Prayers. You guys are so sweet.

Son in law is back home from Hospital. Sorry to say none of the IV treatment did much good. Don't know yet what Dr. will try next. Bless his heart he is a duff cookie.

I did make him happy I cooked for them after all. And yes even got to sneak in left over Cake too. LOL

Mr. Ornery, well what can I say about him. mmm yup the dam swelling is back on his neck and shoulder area. No ,no pain. Dang Drs. cant figure out what the hell it is. Now to you guys here.

yes in time you wont think every min.

of the day about RP. Once you get your right Medicine worked out it will be better. But you just got to take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should. So you can get the RP in it's sleeping mood. No I don't have a answer as far as the Pain goes.

Don has been off the Prednison for quit a few months now and he still has pains all over. Ja not as bad as it once was and he can manage

with what he has now. Could be he will always have some to a degree ,because he was on Prednison for over 5 years.I really think his RP is doing well because he does take his meds and all ON TIME everyday. I hope and Pray it stays a sleep. Ja I tell you it is harder on me then him. But I think I finally found a way to where he remember to take his meds on his own.LOL If he forgets I cook chicken for him. LOL Gosh he HADES chicken !!!! LOL but hey it works for me. LOL No I do not show him any Mercy when he forgets. LOL Well Chicken is much ,much better then that old yucky Peanut Butter. LOL Plus less Calories too then that yucky stuff. LOL Still wondering how many of you eat that dang !@#!@# ??? LOL

Little Hawaiian Beauty is that Recipe for real ??? LOL

Sandy it is always so nice to hear from you.

Hope everyday it gets better for you. Love you Girl hang in there . OK

Dawn honey I just don't know about you. Why are you at work ??? You should be at home and resting Girl. I think I send you the RP pain reliever first. I am so worried about you and right now.

wish I could come down there and give you a Gentle Hug and help you with what ever

you need. No I still don't have date to when I am coming down to Texas. Should hear soon I think. But since I don't owe them any money yet the take there time about things. LOL

Sqeek yes I would love to come to your House too. Heck we would have a ball. Ja as long as you sit down and let me cook and bake we do fine. LOL But NO PEANUT BUTTER stuff you hear. No I wont fix what our little Hawaiian Beauty send. LOL

Yes I have turn in to a BIG time night owl. Yup, old eagle eye her knows when you guys are on line. LOL Mostly I sit here and play games and listing to my German Musik.

Ja cant clean because Ornery is snoring away and don't wont to wake him up.

Well I guess I hush for now. I know now you are happy. LOL But before I stop here I go once more. PLEASE!!!!!!

Take your meds and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so the RP will go to sleep and you will feel so much better then. Sending you all a Gentle Hug from our house to yours. Love you guys.

Mrs. Nosey

Upgrade Outlook® - Add COLOR to your Emails

Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation