RemedySpot.com

Re: Dawn Sandy, Cathy, and everyone else

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dawn, that's how I'm feeling right about now. LOL Heck, I'll swim, sleep, drink,...whatever it takes. LOL Is your infection gone? I sure hope so.

Sandy, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!! Darn you! I should have called when you were on my mind so much. I knew there had to be a reason. Sweetie, you had better get well. I worry so much about you. For all of you who haven't met Sandy and her family, they are the BESTEST of the Best!! ( of course you know we say that about everyone ) LOL Her family is just the greatest and they all take after their mom. Little is DRIVING? Geez... give her and and and the rest a hug. Please take it easy Sandy. I have optic migraines too. I would think that all that sewing doesn't help. lOL As Dawn said, you are my hero too. You have had enough and I keep you and yours in my prayers. It is so good to have you posting again. I know it is hard to keep up, but I love for you to just say " HI"..

Heidi, do you miss your honey???? OH I already know the answer to that. LOL Well, looks like you will just have to start baking some cakes for all of us to keep you busy til he gets home. Wish I was there to keep you company. I sure wish you would rest while you have some time, but I know you don't know how. I think I need to come and teach you how to REST!!!! Enjoy your grandaughters.

Glenda, YOU need to take a few lessons on RESTING Too. !! I'm glad that your BP is getting back under control. Take a break this weekend and just enjoy yourself.

, it's so good to have you posting too. Now, tell us how you are? How is the job? How is the family? TELL Mrs. Nosey #2. LOL Love ya girl... but you already know that. LOL

Cathy C. Gosh it is so good to have you back too.!! You can always make my day. Thank you for all the information you give us and most of all your postive attitude.

Haven't heard from Doris, Marie Pia, Marilyn, Elaine, and quite a few others. Hope they are all okay. I'll have to send some posts out and check on them..

Sorry this was long, but I think I'm heading for bed early tonight. I have a BIG wedding to go to tomorrow at 4pm and I really want to be rested. I should be lots of fun. Will see a lot of friends I haven't seen in a long time. Hope they recognize me. LOL I hope to be able to cope with that when I get there.

Everyone, Please know that I think of you all daily and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You are a MAJOR part of my life and I will never find friends like you. You have seen me through more and understand more then family. I Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I hope all of you have a great weekend. It is trying to be fall here but can't make up it's mind. Cold at night and 80 plus during the day.

hugs

how about if we drink it and bath in it, will that help. if it would last week i would have ordered a boat load of the stuff and slept with it , if that would have worked. good idea though

Have a good time at the wedding.

Just be careful, those Polkas can really wear you out. LOL

Sandy

-- Re: Dawn Sandy, Cathy, and everyone else

Dawn, that's how I'm feeling right about now. LOL Heck, I'll swim, sleep, drink,...whatever it takes. LOL Is your infection gone? I sure hope so. Sandy, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!! Darn you! I should have called when you were on my mind so much. I knew there had to be a reason. Sweetie, you had better get well. I worry so much about you. For all of you who haven't met Sandy and her family, they are the BESTEST of the Best!! ( of course you know we say that about everyone ) LOL Her family is just the greatest and they all take after their mom. Little is DRIVING? Geez... give her and and and the rest a hug. Please take it easy Sandy. I have optic migraines too. I would think that all that sewing doesn't help. lOL As Dawn said, you are my hero too. You have had enough and I keep you and yours in my prayers. It is so good to have you posting again. I know it is hard to keep up, but I love for you to just say " HI"..Heidi, do you miss your honey???? OH I already know the answer to that. LOL Well, looks like you will just have to start baking some cakes for all of us to keep you busy til he gets home. Wish I was there to keep you company. I sure wish you would rest while you have some time, but I know you don't know how. I think I need to come and teach you how to REST!!!! Enjoy your grandaughters. Glenda, YOU need to take a few lessons on RESTING Too. !! I'm glad that your BP is getting back under control. Take a break this weekend and just enjoy yourself. , it's so good to have you posting too. Now, tell us how you are? How is the job? How is the family? TELL Mrs. Nosey #2. LOL Love ya girl... but you already know that. LOL Cathy C. Gosh it is so good to have you back too.!! You can always make my day. Thank you for all the information you give us and most of all your postive attitude. Haven't heard from Doris, Marie Pia, Marilyn, Elaine, and quite a few others. Hope they are all okay. I'll have to send some posts out and check on them.. Sorry this was long, but I think I'm heading for bed early tonight. I have a BIG wedding to go to tomorrow at 4pm and I really want to be rested. I should be lots of fun. Will see a lot of friends I haven't seen in a long time. Hope they recognize me. LOL I hope to be able to cope with that when I get there. Everyone, Please know that I think of you all daily and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You are a MAJOR part of my life and I will never find friends like you. You have seen me through more and understand more then family. I Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope all of you have a great weekend. It is trying to be fall here but can't make up it's mind. Cold at night and 80 plus during the day. hugs

how about if we drink it and bath in it, will that help. if it would last week i would have ordered a boat load of the stuff and slept with it , if that would have worked. good idea though DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU