RemedySpot.com

PEANUT BUTTER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ewwwww, Heidi that picture,,,, just seeing makes me want to do it... have always had that problem...LOL... I don't care much for pb either, but the two ways I only like it is in a sandwich with pickles and then in fugde.(homemade of course).. let me tell you though if that had happened to my sis she would have freaked for sure and never liked squirrels not the pb Barbara Peanut Butter Hi Susiecue, Thanks for your story here. Did you feed the Peanut Butter to the squirrel ??LOL No the first time I seen that yucky stuff I did not like the looks off it and then I taste it wow !!!! LOL I do not like anything with Nuts in it. I am nutty enough. LOL I am not to crazy about sweets anyway. I just love to bake and let everyone else eat it. LOL Love you have a great day and NO FLARES OK !!!!! Heidi The squirrel sat on our porch for about fifteen minutes chattering & jumping up at the door trying to get in for the peanut butter. Heidi did you have an experience like this when you were young that you dislike peanut butter now? Luv ya, Susiecue DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 4 weeks later...

Well now dear Liz don't know what to think about that one. LOL Except I know

now I am keeping Don healthy because he does eat that yucky stuff. LOL I

just take my chance with Diabetic. Ja it does run in my family. So far 3 out

5 sisters have it. And one does eat that stuff.LOL So I am going to stay a

sour buzz. Thanks for the news anyway. LOL

Heidi

> Heidi, I don't quite know how to break this to you,

> but they have just published research results that

> indicate that a tablespoonful of peanut butter per day

> can help prevent diabetes!!!!