RemedySpot.com

Re: Venting off

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my dearest family in my heart.

Well i need to vent off, not in any angry way, but i am so down in the dumps.

First i need to know to know how is my family (cyber family)? Please keep me posted, i dont care if it is just a hello, i want to knopw how every single human being is doing, and please i pray for everysingle one of you all. Your always in my heart daily, i may not post often but i want you all to know i do read all posts. By the way even if you can try to get rid of me,,, TO LATE I AM HERE FOR EVER!!! LOLOLOL... Now to vent off, my immune system is very low, i take many meds, diabetic, high blood pressure and many more, which i am sure everyone knows, and for the rest of the new members, we welcome you all with our arms and heart open , and prayers and please if you would like more information of myself i will respond because i am a very honest and dedicated and we have nothing to hide, we are here for each individual life we post and i am totally dedicated to excuse me ( my cyber family), i guess the most thing i think that has me down is first my husband went to mexico for a month (he returns at the end of Nov 2002) which i think it is finally hitting me, next i had to have a PAP and the dr. says i might have herpes!!! which scared the living hell out of me. first i thought my husband cheated on me, and the dr says it was probley brought on by stress and many meds i take so i kinda relaxed, but it is still a wonder. 3rd. my nephew is still living with me, and my sister who is a lost cause black mails him, by saying if i get into an arguement with her still will take her son, but he doesnt want to go back, so another stress issue. well i guess that is for now, i know in my heart that everyone will respond and be my backbone to continue.

Just know my love and prayers are with you all

Bonita

Bonita, I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. I know how hard this must be on you. I'm so glad you have stayed with us. YOu know you can vent anytime you want. We are always here for you. If I can do something for you, please call me. 823-2599. I'm only a few minutess away. Please don't forget that.

hugs