RemedySpot.com

Heidi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi just called and her new server is down. She said all of Broken Arrow that has this server is down and another town too. She went off line this am at around 6:30 and they don't know when it will be repaired so she wanted to let you all know that she is OK put her server is not and she can't get online right now.

I am to remind each and everyone of you to take your vitamins and meds. This is Heidi's orders.

Now, since she is not online, I will tell you something. A certain person, and I can't mention names here, all I can say is this person does NOT like peanut butter, now notice I did not mention any names!!!!!! Had tests done on Monday and the tests were NOT OK like she said they were and her stomach, liver, pancreas etc are very inflamed and the doctor does not know why. He did several biopsies and will have the results in about a week. Prayers for the person that does NOT like peanut butter would be greatly appreciated please!!!!!

BUT, don't ask me who this is, because I told her I wouldn't tell, so I'm not giving any names, so I didn't say anything that I wasn't suppose to. Right?

w