RemedySpot.com

11/17/ 02 Okla.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

everybody !!!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Our was better today. I just a bit tiered tonight. LOL Ja I went ahead and made that darn Peanut Brittle after all today. Just happy now it is over and done with. Made 13 Patches !!! each patch is the size of a Pizza pan. That ought to hold them all for a while. LOL Now to you all.

Liz thank you so much for letting me know you are doing a little better, it is always so nice to hear when someone is doing better.

I wish you good luck with your MRI too.

gosh how I wish I could help you with your ? but cant. I did take that stuff once many years ago but only for a few days. Please sweetie do take it easy and yes I know

it is hard to do because you just want to do things, But right now just rest. Love you girl.

Squeek I am so happy you are taking it easy .

Ja I like to read to when I have time. But here lately all I been doing is reading about how to make Cookbooks. LOL .

Sharon it is so great you doing so well so soon after your hip replacement. But please do take it a day at the time. keep up the good work and your good attitude.

Judy O wishing you the very best with your Surgery tomorrow. Hang in there you be doing fine. We keep you in our Prayers. Let us know how you doing when you can ok.

Dawn how you doing ?? did you ever find a new Dr yet ???

Glenda how about you ?? Are you still burning the candle on both ends ?? Please slow down and get some rest you are working to hard.

Hey where are you ??? Have not heart from you all weekend so I am hoping you having some fun girl.

Now I have a BIG Favor to ask all you Lurkers here. Please be kind and let us know how you doing, good or bad we just would like to hear

from you too. I promise I wont bite you if you

do a post. But might bite you if I call you .LOL

So please help Nosey out and do a post even if it is a short one. We love you all.

Ok I guess I hush for now and go read some more. LOL But hey first I want to tell you

one more thing.

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME every day like you should so you also can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Till the next time be good and Pain free everyone. Love you all.

Heidi