RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yup, I still got 2 cents and thought I pass it on to you all. I want to talk about the drug you all love to hade so much."Prednison " Please understand when you been on that you do need to come off of it very slooowly !!! your body needs time to readjust it self. Carol I do agree with your dr. It is better that way then to take a chance on bringing back the flare. It took Don over 4 months just to come off the last 3 mg.!!!! At the Mayo Clinic the told us once you are down to 10mg you should go down only 1 mg a month!!!! Some off you cant do it even at 1mg. Look at Don he could not do it. I know you all want off that so bad but please do it slowly it is much better that way. Dawn as I told you on the phone tonight hang in there sweetie it will get better . Heck with all off us Praying it will work. So please, Carol is right lets just lean back and take a deep Breath and relax. Stress is just a way for the RP to creep back out of it's sleep. So please take your Vitamins and Meds like you should ON TIME

everyday so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood. And leave the rest in Gods Hands. OK

A gentle hug to each of you

Heidi