RemedySpot.com

Day after turkey day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well here it is the morning after turkey day. Just got back from k-mart, had to take advantage of the sales. Did use the electric wheelchair. Ted went out this morning at 6:30 to look for a lap top. He said the stores were a zoo. I'm just sitting here thinking back to yesterday & all I have to be thankful for. The main thing is that I didn't let the disease get the best of me & I am here to count my blessings. My son-in-laws dad had a friend from Germany who is in. She celebrated her first Thanksgiving with us. She was thrilled. I realized that unfortunately I can't do the holidays anymore. It was just too much. My oldest & youngest daughters came on Weds. night to help & the kids did just about everything yesterday. But the sitting in a regular chair instead of my lift chair & walking back & forth was just too much. I was in horrific pain by last night. Am popping the pain pills. The main thing is that we were all together except for my sweet little whose mother wouldn't let him come. She's a real b----. But we did see him last Saturday at the zoo. My new house worked out wonderful for the holiday, plenty or room. Today we will put up the tree as we do every year, well actually Ted will do it. I will sit & sort the branches & he will do the lights & I will try to help with the ornaments. Ted is doing the outside decorations right now. Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. Hope yours went well Squeek without a stove. It always happens at the most inopportune times. Luv ya, Susiecue