RemedySpot.com

Merry after Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It can be hard, let me tell ya. That is the only thing that has helped me is knowing that they are no longer in pain or confused. I wish I had my best friend back to tell all my crap too, but am now thinking of going to a phsycologist or whatever i need, as I cannot burden my mom or my girls with all my fears and frustrations. With all those I love very much being in Heaven and alot of my family and some friends there too, this time of year is kinda touchy. My sister is in Massachussettes and we just cannot talk of things that are deep. And it is very hard for me to share it with my rp fam also. It seems so trivial sometimes with everything else. That is why I wanted to give thanks for that "poem". It helped. Hope all had a great Christmas. WE had a nice time some older friends (78 and 80) of my moms came over and my oldests boyfriend. On Sunday of last, my one brother in Dallas called a restaraunt here called solo's. and had us go for our Christmas present. It was cool, the main place is a regular building but there is an addition that is a real kc-97 airplane,m which is what we sat in. The girls got to go into the cockpit also so they enjoyed that one very much. I am enclosing a pic of from left to right is My daughter , my mom Joyce, me and my youngest daughter Anastasia. Also, am sending one of my girls at their last concert. I don't know how to go about putting it in our site for pics so whoever knows how to do if they can would appreciate it. Results of My Left knee is basically no cartiledge behind my knee cap (which I knew), but my medial ligament is just badly sprained. He did tell me though that the pain I get in my knee cap area will only get worse as time goes on due to the cartiledge leaving. Thought that was so thoughtful of him to tell me that one....LOL.. anyways to all Have a very Happy and Safe New Year. WE always celebrate with my girls and have champagne and food and games that nite. So keep safe and have fun.... Love you all. God Bless.\

Always, Barbara

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here