RemedySpot.com

Oregon Luncheon Picture of Roy &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

Sorry I am just now getting these sent. This and the following three are the only ones that came out. I will have more when I get the film on my other camera developed.

I had so much fun! It was so great to finally meet Roy & . The are just the greatest! Roy was on his best behavior Mom! You would be so proud of him. is just so sweet and so very soft spoken.

is just as nice in person as she is on the computer. It is funny how you picture how people are and then when you meet them they are just like that. Well she was!

It was nice to see Dagny and Squeek again too. Of course Squeek organized the whole luncheon and just took charge of us. Gish she is suppose to be shy!LOL Dagny was able to tell me about the help she is giving another fellow RP who I was able to unite with her, who also lives in Portland. I am so tickled that we can really help each other this way.

My sister sure had a learning experience...she was just amazed at the knowledge each of us had. Amazing when you put all our heads together.LOL Each of us is so different that is for sure, yet so alike.

Well enough for now. Need to post the other photos. Wish there were more now but batteries went dead and the group picture didn't turn out due to too much light behind us.

Take care all and know I love you! Oh yah all of you were with us yesterday that is for sure. We keep you in our thoughts always.

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda, now do you believe me about your brother, Roy. There is none greater. I'll bet is as sweet as she is beautiful. I have her pictured in my mind as you describe. Well, if I can't attend these meetings, I'm glad my children can. I'm sure everyone enjoyed you, also. Thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!!

Oregon Luncheon Picture of Roy &

Hi All,

Sorry I am just now getting these sent. This and the following three are the only ones that came out. I will have more when I get the film on my other camera developed.

I had so much fun! It was so great to finally meet Roy & . The are just the greatest! Roy was on his best behavior Mom! You would be so proud of him. is just so sweet and so very soft spoken.

is just as nice in person as she is on the computer. It is funny how you picture how people are and then when you meet them they are just like that. Well she was!

It was nice to see Dagny and Squeek again too. Of course Squeek organized the whole luncheon and just took charge of us. Gish she is suppose to be shy!LOL Dagny was able to tell me about the help she is giving another fellow RP who I was able to unite with her, who also lives in Portland. I am so tickled that we can really help each other this way.

My sister sure had a learning experience...she was just amazed at the knowledge each of us had. Amazing when you put all our heads together.LOL Each of us is so different that is for sure, yet so alike.

Well enough for now. Need to post the other photos. Wish there were more now but batteries went dead and the group picture didn't turn out due to too much light behind us.

Take care all and know I love you! Oh yah all of you were with us yesterday that is for sure. We keep you in our thoughts always.

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU