RemedySpot.com

Tuesday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I thought I'd have a quiet day, but NOOOOO!! LOL Yes, I am fighting with drs. again. I think I have too many and they all disagree.

Yesterday i was told that I HAD to have antibiotic treatment before the TEE test. They will be going down my mouth and the dr said there is lots of bacteria there. When I call my local dr yesterday I told them that i didn't think they had me scheduled for the. they called thism morning and said I didn't need it.. Geez... well needless to say, they are "Checking". Will let me know tomorrow or I can call them if I don't hear. LOL Guess I'll be calling.

I have a call into the urologist. Will let you know what he says. Other wise, I'm going to take the day off. LOL

sorry about all the posts today. Just trying to stay caught up. Promise i will be good today.

Hope you all have a good day.

hugs

Sherry, I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick and Shirley's husband is in the hospital. Do you know anything about his condition yet? Please let me know. And let me know about Shirley when you can. What meds did they put her on?

Oh I wish that this bad spell or dark time or whatever it is that we all have hanging over us right now would leave. I'm praying as hard as I can and know we will all be fine. We just have to get through this tough time right now.

Guess I'll go look up some old jokes to send. I think we all need a really good laugh. LOL

JUst know I'm here for you and the rest of your family and want to know as soon as you do.

Tell Shirley that her husband is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope he comes home real soon.

hugs

, hang in there.... I know docs can be frustrating. Hey here's a thought go to your main doc and do a conference call, tape the entire thing and then play it and remind them what needs to be done.... : ) wonder what they would say to that one. LOL.... also tell them this is your life they are dealing with not theirs so get off their behinds..... You take care okay..... keep smiling it helps always, Barbara Tuesday Well, I thought I'd have a quiet day, but NOOOOO!! LOL Yes, I am fighting with drs. again. I think I have too many and they all disagree. Yesterday I was told that I HAD to have antibiotic treatment before the TEE test. They will be going down my mouth and the dr said there is lots of bacteria there. When I call my local dr yesterday I told them that I didn't think they had me scheduled for the. they called this morning and said I didn't need it.. Geez... well needless to say, they are "Checking". Will let me know tomorrow or I can call them if I don't hear. LOL Guess I'll be calling. I have a call into the urologist. Will let you know what he says. Other wise, I'm going to take the day off. LOL sorry about all the posts today. Just trying to stay caught up. Promise I will be good today. Hope you all have a good day. hugs DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

BJ, thanks, I have thought of a conference call. LOL Just can't get them to be at work the same day. LOL Don't you worry, I won't let them do anything that I don't feel is safe. I did get my lab results faxed to me yesterday from Stanford with a note that i HAD to have antibiotic treatment before the procedure. I will be hand carrying the reports to my local cardiologist and PCP today. Don't know if it will help, but can't hurt.LOL Yes.. I am always smiling, at least on the outside. LOL It helps ALOT to get through each day.

I worry about you girl. I want things to get turned around for you. You deserve all you can get an more. Please have a great WED. I plan on it. I'm sooo tired. LOL But they said I can't take a nap today before the sleep study. So I have to do everything I can to stay awake. Going to Rehab at 10 and then grocery shopping. YUCK!!

sending hugs your way

, hang in there.... I know docs can be frustrating. Hey here's a thought go to your main doc and do a conference call, tape the entire thing and then play it and remind them what needs to be done.... : ) wonder what they would say to that one. LOL.... also tell them this is your life they are dealing with not theirs so get off their behinds..... You take care okay..... keep smiling it helps

always, Barbara