RemedySpot.com

My survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>What time is it? 3:45 p.m.Name as it appears on your birth certificate? Kathleen Henson>Nickname? Kath, or my dad calls me Puminuss (for the way I said hippopotamus when I was little...)

Parents' names? and HensonNumber of candles that appeared on your last birthday >cake? 34>Date that you regularly blow them out?Jan 27th

Hair Color? Brown

Tattoos? No Way! Ouch! > >How much do you love your job on a scale of 5 being the best? Homeschool Mom 5+++

>Favorite color? Green>>Hometown Was an Air Force brat! Born in Colorado Springs, CoCurrent Residence Frisco, Texas>Favorite Food : >Ever been to Africa No>Ever loved somebody so much they made you cry? YES >Ever been in a Car Accident? Yes, totalled a Mitsu Galant>Croutons or bacon bits? Both> >Sprite or 7-UP? Neither >Favorite Movie : Prelude to a Kiss>Favorite Holiday CHRISTMAS > >Favorite day of the week: Thursday -- That's library and lunch out with friends day!> >Favorite Restaurant: Hacienda -- TexMex>Favorite Flower : Peony>Favorite Beverage : Solo Grande Nonfat Latte with a sprinkling of cinnamon!

>Favorite Sport to watch Pro Football >Preferred type of ice cream : Jamocha Almond Fudge>How many times did you fail your driver's test : 0> >Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards??? Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel>What do you do most often when you are bored???? read>Name the person you are friends with that lives the farthest away? My mom>Most annoying thing people ask or tell me? Why would you want to homeschool?>What is your bedtime? 10:30Who will respond the quickest? don't know> >Who is the person you sent this that is least likely to respond? don't know> >Favorite TV Show - Babylon 5> >Last person you went out to dinner with? Wally, my husband and Ben, my son>Last movie you saw? Sweet Home Alabama (Yuck...)>Who are your children and how old are they?? Ben, 10>Time when you finished 3:53