RemedySpot.com

Sure this has been around, but always got to remember

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> TAKE HOLD OF EVERY MOMENT>>A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk >paper wrapped package:>>"This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package.">He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box.>>"She got this the first time we went to New York, 8 or 9 years ago. She has >never put it on. Was saving it for a special occasion.>Well, I guess this is it. He got near the bed and placed the gift box next >to the other clothings he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had >just died. He turned to me and said:>>"Never save something for a special occasion. Every day in your life is a >special occasion".>I still think those words changed my life.>Now I read more and clean less.>I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.>I spend more time with my family, and less at work.>I understood that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, >not survived through. I no longer keep anything. I use crystal glasses >every day. I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if i feel like >it.>I don't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I >want to. The words "Someday..." and "One Day..." are fading away from my >dictionary. If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen >or do it now. I don't know what my friend's wife would have done if she >knew she wouldn't be there the next morning, this nobody can tell. I think >she might have called her relatives and closest friends.>She might call old friends to make peace over past quarrels. I'd like to >think she would go out for Chinese, her favourite food. It's these small >things that I would regret not doing, if I knew my time had come.>I would regret it, because I would no longer see the friends I would meet, >letters... letters that i wanted to write "One of this days".>I would regret and feel sad, because I didn't say to my brothers and sons, >not times enough at least, how much I love them.>Now, I try not to delay, postpone or keep anything that could bring >laughter and joy into our lives.>And, on each morning, I say to myself that this could be a special day.>Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.>If you got this, it's because someone cares for you and because, probably, >there's someone you care about.>If you're too busy to send this out to other people and you say to yourself >that you will send it "One of these days", remember that "One day" is far >away... or might never come...>>This TANTRA came from India. No matter if you're superstitious or not, >spend some time reading it.>It holds useful messages for the soul.>Don't keep this message.>This Tantra must leave your hands within 96 hours.>Send copies and watch what goes on in the next four days.>You'll have a pleasent surprise.>>This is true, even if you're not superstitious.>Now, here's the fun of it:>send this message to at least 5 people and you're life improves.>>0-4 people: your life improves slightly.>5-9 people: your life imnproves according to your expectations!>9-14 people: you'll have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks.>15 or more people: your life improves drastically and your dreams start to >take shape.>_________________________________________________________________Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963