RemedySpot.com

Who stole the ,,,,,,,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok I am NOT looking for a recipe right now. I am looking for the person or what ever that stole our heat from Oklahoma. Gee wiz it is Cold here. Like to froze my butt off last night and this morning. But the weatherman said we might make in the the upper 30 today !!! Poor T got to call her later and see if she came out off her Electric Blanket yet. Yup there heater went out !!!! It never fails when you need it the most the darn stuff breaks. I did offer her and sweet Roger to come and stay at our house, but she said NO.

Ok now I have a ? for you all that is NOT RP

related. A friend would like to know. Her left ankle keeps swelling up and she has pain from the middle of the knee down all the way to her toes. Plus she has a couple other places that swell up. Like the roof of her mouth. Yup, she is a strange one. Of course Drs. don't know diddel squat of why. If any of you have a Idea or might know of what kind of test she should have let me know I will pass it on. I guess I stop for now and go take a Nap. LOL Yup, I was a good Girl this morning already and went to the other side of Tulsa to get Mr. Ornery's Thanksgiving Ham !!! Dang he is spoiled !!! He wont eat any other Ham but that kind. He can be had but hey he aint cheap. !!!! Then I stopped in at wal-mart. Please shoot me if I say I have to go there again !!!! LOL

I think all rude folks where out today. I think we going to have to go on a diet after all the Food is gone here. I aint going back this year again to Wal-Mart. LOL Ok I hush but Oh one more thing. PLEASE take your meds and vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Bye for now.

Heidi