RemedySpot.com

Don's Rheumy Visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well Howdy folks, just thought I let you know that Don seen his Rheumy dr. today for his 6 months check up. Wow I was surprised by the Dr. he finally got him self a dose of new attitude . Yup, he knew I was ready to lay in to him once again. LOL But he fooled me and was nice for a change. Well the good news is Don is doing fine and he aint changing any meds except the Tums. He is going to take Citracal or Caltrate instead. He was very happy that Don is still off the prednison too.

He did tell Don mm what ever your wife is doing for you really working good . LOL Of course my BIG mouth had a come back for him. LOL I said yup, I learned all from our support Group because you DRS don't know to much except how to take our money. LOL

Boy wish I could have taking a Picture of his dumm face. LOL Lets face it him and I just not going to see eye to eye very good. Well Mr. Ornery aint going back if all stays well till June 2003. YAAAAAAAA !!!!!! So you all can see if you do take your Meds and Vitamins you can and will get it in a sleeping mood someday soon too. Just hang in there. Dang I cant wait to read all the good news here when you all be doing better sure would help me out too. Well I am going in my Whirlpool now and relax. It is so dam cold here and snowing !!! I be back later after I get warm OK. LOL Love you all.

Heidi