RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi Main wrote:

Oh what a great morning it is. Right ??

Squeek I just love your Mouse. That is so cute. Ja it is you. Golly gee will I ever be

able to make chess dishes with out thinking of you now ?? LOL

Heidi

Gosh, I hope not, Heidi! I need some one to think about me now and then. You are so funny and I do love you! You tough little $% & *!!

Here is a new picture of me eating cheese. Sending it so you will remember me when you eat that grilled cheese sandwich today.

Love you, squeek

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

< this is me today !!!

Howdy Folks !!!

Could someone tell me is this Friday the 13th ??? Golly gee it feels like it here.LOL

Ok I hat to go to Tulsa but I was smart and

called the store first to see what there Hours are. Well there recording said open from 9am till 9pm !! Ok so here I go. Well shoot got there and the open at 10am. But the @#$% forgot to change there recording !!! So went to another store well the did not open till 10 am either.

Dang I was kind of mad because I needed also go to the Office. LOL Finally went to a service station. LOL The I said to heck with them I just go to my grocery shopping at waly-mart. Did ok till a lady in a motorized wheel chair ran over me !!! Ok I go to check out counter and there was a dang BRAT that sure needed a attitude adjustment. He was about 5 years old.

He was drowning candy around from the stand and things like that. Then He got mad at his mother and ran her shopping cart right in to the back of my ankle !! Yup, that hurt. LOL

well got home and one of the shopping bags busted all over the driveway. Ok next I started cooking and peeling Potatoes and cut the hell out of my finger !!! I give up, I am not going to do another dang thing today. LOL The only good thing happen today I did get a Dr. appointment Thursday morning. Ja I am a good girl and will go to Dr. LOL Hope to hell he can help this time. LOL Or I am not paying him LOL So I am going to go do what I hope is really doing and go curl up with a book and forget about this world today. But before I go, I want to say please lets stop all the flares. I sure wishing you a great afternoon and NO PAINS !!!! ok. Love you all.

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Meds like you should everyday ON TIME !!!! So maybe you get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. OK.

Heidi

Heidi, I'm sorry but thanks for the laugh. I just couldn't help myself - - I " cracked up " reading your post. Sounds like my day so many times. I'm sorry you had such a bad day, tho.

Granny

Okie here

< this is me today !!!

Howdy Folks !!!

Could someone tell me is this Friday the 13th ??? Golly gee it feels like it here.LOL

Ok I hat to go to Tulsa but I was smart and

called the store first to see what there Hours are. Well there recording said open from 9am till 9pm !! Ok so here I go. Well shoot got there and the open at 10am. But the @#$% forgot to change there recording !!! So went to another store well the did not open till 10 am either.

Dang I was kind of mad because I needed also go to the Office. LOL Finally went to a service station. LOL The I said to heck with them I just go to my grocery shopping at waly-mart. Did ok till a lady in a motorized wheel chair ran over me !!! Ok I go to check out counter and there was a dang BRAT that sure needed a attitude adjustment. He was about 5 years old.

He was drowning candy around from the stand and things like that. Then He got mad at his mother and ran her shopping cart right in to the back of my ankle !! Yup, that hurt. LOL

well got home and one of the shopping bags busted all over the driveway. Ok next I started cooking and peeling Potatoes and cut the hell out of my finger !!! I give up, I am not going to do another dang thing today. LOL The only good thing happen today I did get a Dr. appointment Thursday morning. Ja I am a good girl and will go to Dr. LOL Hope to hell he can help this time. LOL Or I am not paying him LOL So I am going to go do what I hope is really doing and go curl up with a book and forget about this world today. But before I go, I want to say please lets stop all the flares. I sure wishing you a great afternoon and NO PAINS !!!! ok. Love you all.

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Meds like you should everyday ON TIME !!!! So maybe you get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. OK.

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hey Heidi,

We're going to have to start calling you " Lucky " ! :) Hope the rest

of your day goes better!

Thinking of you!

> < this is me today !!!

>

> Howdy Folks !!!

>

> Could someone tell me is this Friday the 13th ??? Golly gee it

feels like it here.LOL

> Ok I hat to go to Tulsa but I was smart and

> called the store first to see what there Hours are. Well there

recording said open from 9am till 9pm !! Ok so here I go. Well shoot

got there and the open at 10am. But the @#$% forgot to change there

recording !!! So went to another store well the did not open till 10

am either.

> Dang I was kind of mad because I needed also go to the Office. LOL

Finally went to a service station. LOL The I said to heck with them I

just go to my grocery shopping at waly-mart. Did ok till a lady in a

motorized wheel chair ran over me !!! Ok I go to check out counter

and there was a dang BRAT that sure needed a attitude adjustment. He

was about 5 years old.

> He was drowning candy around from the stand and things like that.

Then He got mad at his mother and ran her shopping cart right in to

the back of my ankle !! Yup, that hurt. LOL

> well got home and one of the shopping bags busted all over the

driveway. Ok next I started cooking and peeling Potatoes and cut the

hell out of my finger !!! I give up, I am not going to do another

dang thing today. LOL The only good thing happen today I did get a

Dr. appointment Thursday morning. Ja I am a good girl and will go to

Dr. LOL Hope to hell he can help this time. LOL Or I am not paying

him LOL So I am going to go do what I hope is really doing

and go curl up with a book and forget about this world today. But

before I go, I want to say please lets stop all the flares. I sure

wishing you a great afternoon and NO PAINS !!!! ok. Love you all.

> PLEASE take your Vitamins and Meds like you should everyday ON

TIME !!!! So maybe you get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood.

OK.

>

> Heidi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

------------

Heidi, I'm so sorry about your day. If you would have taken your own advise

like I did and stayed home in bed all day, you would be okay now. LOL

See.... I have been a good girl. I'm headed right back to bed as soon as I

read my mail.

I'm glad you got a dr. appt. Really sorry about your day!! You just rest

tomorow and do something you enjoy. ( bake me that cake and send it by

overnite mail ) LOL

You know I love ya bunches and am always thinking of you my dear friend.

hugs