RemedySpot.com

Morning 12-20-02 Friday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning all

Sorry I haven't posted much. Gish Christmas is nice but am looking forward to it being over with. I am not really stressing out over it but they way we are having to celebrate it makes it lots of. Mikie's family party is the 23rd and my sisters are coming over on the 27th.

I have my shopping mostly done but I have a few gift certificates to by. We like to get them for the older kids. That way they can pick out what they want after Christmas. (don't get what they want or need they can find it themselves)lol

I may not post but try to keep up my reading of all the posts.

so sorry to hear that your ex-in-law is such a jerk. I hope that the state kicks in this time. Gish if it was anywhere else he would be in jail by now. Know my thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family. Tell Mikala that auntie nena loves her and give her a hug for me. Why is it that the children have to suffer for their parents mistakes. Gish! So glad that the visit with your new rheumy went well...about time something did!

Sherrie you hang in there! You are a beautiful person I can tell and I haven't been able to see you yet. It isn't what is important on the outside it is how you are on the inside. People are so cruel to others at times. I just wish they had to walk a mile in our shoes sometimes. No I would never wish RP on anyone but wish they could see how much fun it really is. Know I care about you and what matters is how you feel about yourself. Don't let them get you down keep that chin high! Please let us know how the rheumy visit goes!

C. sorry to hear that you are having a time of it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Heidi so glad we have you to remind us that Christmas is just around the corner!LOL Hope you are enjoying your holiday time with your family. It sounds like truly a special time for you.

Janet don't know whether or not you read the posts but hope your Birthday was the greatest. This year is a difficult one for you I am sure but it will get better. Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. Hope you come back to us soon to post. You were/are so helpful to us.

Carol A. Sorry to hear about Walt. You are so right that God is in control. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. You try not to let it get you down. You know what stress does to us!

Susiecue gish you are sure having a time of it lately. I will keep you in my prayers an thoughts that the nose will go back to minding it's own business.

Dawn so glad to see that you have finally found a dr. Hope this one works out for you. You sure needed a better one than the one you had!

Cath gish it sounds like things are tough on your end too. I am with you how can they not understand the problem. Are they blind or just don't care...want to give everyone their rights. What about the kids rights? Know I have you in my prayers and thoughts.

I am like Dawn where is everybody. Hopefully Christmas shopping or busy getting ready and not sick.

Know I love you all and am more thankful this time of year for all of you! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Lots of LoveGlenda