RemedySpot.com

I'M Back !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guess who is back to keep you all in line ?? LOL yup, the little witch from okie

land. Ok did you all take your Meds and Vitamins ON TIME like you should have ???

Gosh I hope so I want you all to feel better.

Ok you all know I am a Blond and this dummy here forgot to go to no mail last week and of course when I got home last night at 11 pm I just had to hit delete. So could be I mist a lot.

So if I don't answer any ? you might had, the went away. Sorry !!! Ok now about my trip. Dang wish you all could have been there too. So please save your change NOW for our Meeting in Oregon that is the best medicine and gift you can give your self. I left out of Tulsa Friday morning at 5 am and got to 's House at 5 PM. LOL Ja I could have flown to Germany and Back. LOL But it was worth it let me tell you to see and to Meet Dawn the next day. She is a sweetie and a shorty. I thought she looked pretty good considering how much she has been thru.She is a duff cookie. I just love her to pieces. is doing a little better but now has new stress too. Her grandma is on her dead bed. Hospital called Friday right after I got there and called the Family together. Grandma is 92 and the sweetest Lady you want to meet.You cant help falling in love with her. Bless she has a full plate right now. Please keep them all in your Prayers. Yes Grandma wants to go home and be with the lord. I am just so happy I got to go and be with her. The only Problem was the time. Shucks it was to short. Dawn, and I all said that. Of course Mr. Ornery mist me too. He was at the Air Port waiting with a doz red roses. Plus he was so sweet this time

he did save me all the house work. LOL You just got to love the guy. LOL I don't mind I need the work. Dang I got a tooth ack that is driving me batty. Yup, I called the Dentist already going see him at 2:30 this afternoon.

Cant figure out why, heck that tooth had a root canal and a crown !!!! All I can say he better have a dam good excuse why that tooth is hurting. LOL Yup, I am a witch this morning. LOL Well I guess I better hush for now since the Dryer is calling me already. Till later be good and NO pains ok.I have to Pains for you all so you can have a great day. OK

The mean one here.