RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Liz, What a wonderful day you had. Please send some pictures. I wish I was there seeing all of these great places.

I am feeling better, especially after I got myself on this diabetic diet and taking my meds for it. I've lost 29 pounds in 3 weeks. I am following a healthy diet. The doctor told me my medicine they put me on for diabetes was kicking in and the weight loss is from it. But hey I have been eating a 1500 calorie diet, but no sugar at all. You know what I don't even crave the sugar now.

You sound like your having a blast, I am so glad. Please tell us more, it just takes us on a journey, one I may never get to do.

You take care and know your in my thoughts and prayers always.

Love,

Lu

We have a friend of the girls over from California, so

yesterday we walked to the Eiffel tower -- about 30

mins, went up - took ages - you have to queue up for

the lifts for a long time. However the view was

really superb as it was a bright sunny day. Then we

reversed the process, then ate lunch THEN we went

Lu,

Congrats on the weight loss!!

What diabetic med did your Doctor put you on?

So glad you are doing better.

Hugs,

Sandy

-- Re: Digest Number Liz

HI Liz, What a wonderful day you had. Please send some pictures. I wish I was there seeing all of these great places. I am feeling better, especially after I got myself on this diabetic diet and taking my meds for it. I've lost 29 pounds in 3 weeks. I am following a healthy diet. The doctor told me my medicine they put me on for diabetes was kicking in and the weight loss is from it. But hey I have been eating a 1500 calorie diet, but no sugar at all. You know what I don't even crave the sugar now. You sound like your having a blast, I am so glad. Please tell us more, it just takes us on a journey, one I may never get to do. You take care and know your in my thoughts and prayers always. Love, Lu

We have a friend of the girls over from California, so yesterday we walked to the Eiffel tower -- about 30 mins, went up - took ages - you have to queue up for the lifts for a long time. However the view was really superb as it was a bright sunny day. Then we reversed the process, then ate lunch THEN we went DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU