RemedySpot.com

X mass at the Main House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Froehliches Weinachten !!!!!

Just dropped in to tell you about our Family

X mass get-together yesterday. LOL I am still kind of in shock here. It went GREAT !!!!! All the kids got here about 2:30 pm. And Don and I thought the where going to stay over for a slumber Party. LOL I think if the all had the PJ with them the would have. LOL The did not leave till 11:30 last night !! LOL Gosh we had so much Food and yes the did a # on that too.

I must say this year was the best for all to be here. Don's Son and Wife did not come and I really think that is what made the big different.

His kids did come. LOL Ja his kids found out she was not going to be here so the all came.

That is there so called step Mother. For some reason things go so much better when she aint here. We all had such a good time . The other good thing is there was hardly any left over's. LOL Well I got 1 bag of chips left over. LOL I wonder if any going to eat today ?? Gee the all eat enough for a week. LOL Now X mass eve my 3 kids and there families be over for Dinner and we celebrated X mass the German way. I sure wishing you all a happy X mass like we had. And yes my daughters where right just relax and kick back and enjoy the time together. Well I better hush for now

and go bug Mr. Ornery some more. LOL But please take my kids advise and kick back and relax. Sending you all a very warm Hug filled with lots of Love from Okla.

Heidi

Heidi, sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm so glad. Family is so wonderful. I wish we were going to have some here for Christmas, but it will just be us and the girls.

I just found out tonight that some friends are coming on Christmas Eve and spending the night. That is fine with me, but I have to go get a few more presents tomorrow. LOL I still have to wrap and grocery shop for Christmas Eve now. LOL I went today and did all of the grocery shopping for Christmas dinner. The girls took me.

Trying to obey you and keep the stress down. lOL I get to take care of Makeila tomorrow, go to rehab, get my lab work done, and call my two drs to get some info and a few refills. Hope to finish all up tomorrow so the rest is just relaxing and enjoying. LOl

hugs to everyone

PS Liz... you will start getting more mail once I"m back on line on a regular basis. LOL