RemedySpot.com

Samstag Abend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo zu Euch allen hier. Yup, I am tiered so can I write this post in German ?? LOL

Well ok then don't want you to go crying. LOL

My dinner party went well yesterday evening.

Yup, the all pigged out. LOL I was happy the did but also amazed at what the put way. LOL

But the funny thing was I really did not think the could eat much Cake after the dinner. Well

the fouled me. LOL The each eat 1 piece of cake from the 3, I made. Ja the also got to take home another Piece of cake from each Cake. Made Mr. Ornery happy and the Kids. LOL The kids loved the Mokka Cake. Today was not such a good day. :( My Son in law had to go to the Hospital yesterday evening. He has been having Migraine Headache for 3 months now none stop. And none of the meds have worked for him sofar. So the put him in the Hospital and trying something different. The going to give him IV meds to see if that will help. Gosh I sure hope it will. First one did not. 2nd one he had a very bad reacting too. Bless his heart and all we can do is Pray for him. Ja I am busy with the kids. That is what Moms are for aint it. LOL Ja tomorrow I need to go over to there house and do Laundry and things like that.

No I wont get to cook or bake over there shucks !!! But I to get to Iron. LOL At least I can help in that way. After all our Kids are always here for us too. I will catch up on all the good post tomorrow. JA even the bad ones about the Peanut Butter !!! Just let me tell

you DON"T EAT THAT ROTTEN STUFF !!!! Lol

Till tomorrow please take you Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME like you should so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood. Love you all Good night and sleep good .

Heidi