RemedySpot.com

Need to vent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First let me tell you that the maneuver that my ENT did for the crystals in my ear was not painful at all. The worst of it was the dizziness in certain positions. Other than that it was a breeze. Sorry for the spider thing. But this is the truth. Yesterday I read in the local paper about brown recluse spiders in the next county over. As I was fixing dinner last night I noticed one of the cats batting something around on the floor. I called Ted & he picked it up & said it was a weird looking spider. I got the newspaper article & sure enough it matched the description. It has 8 legs & they are striped. On the back it has a violin shape. It was a good sized one. It's venomous bites rots out the surrounding skin. We don't know if it came with a load of firewood we got or if it is from the building going on in the subdivision we live in. Needless to say I'm scared to death. Ted took pictures of it & we are going to send them to a Dr. in Monmouth, IL & I'm also going to call a Dr. at the University of IL out here to get some sticky pads that attract them. These are usually found in the Southern US so they want to find out if they are inhabiting the Rock River Valley. I've been having a rather bad time with pain the last couple of weeks. It starts right below my waist on the right side, goes down the side & back of my leg. It is especially painful in the hip. Also in the crease of my upper leg where it meets the torso I get horrendous pain when walking & my leg buckles. I don't know if this is the hip or the cartiledge being worn down. I've had to take pain pills again which I hate to do. It hurts regardless if I'm sitting, standing or laying. I'm also sooo tired again. Have halted my running around for a while. Darn!! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today. Luv ya, Susiecue