RemedySpot.com

nina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nina, I have you in my prayers... I know you can fight this. Just be sure to rest and drink, drink, drink, ( water that is ) LOL Know we are all thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.

hugs

HELLO ALL ,,,I'M IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS..WENT TO THE DOCTOR AGAIN

AND THEY SAY I HAVE A TOUCH OF PNEUMONIA ..PUT ME ON MORE MEDICINE

FOR 10 TO SEE IF I CAN FIGHT IT MYSELF...FEELING ROUGH...WHAT DO YOU

DO WITH BODIES LIKE THESE...I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL..THINKING

OF YOU ALL...NINA

Nina, I have had pneumonia more times than I can count, and never think too much about it....UNTIL last year when I had double pneumonia and missed my granddaughter's birthday party! Now, I pay attention, and you should too! As my doctor explained, since out immune systems (if we have one at all) are weakened by the drugs we take to fight the RP, so we are at a higher risk. So, please, don't take chances with this. If you are not significantly better in 2-3 days, call him again! Don't wait for it to get worse. And the old thing that I ALWAYS ignored is actually good advice. REST, REST, REST, and plenty of fluids. I hope you feel better quickly. Love, Judy O nina HELLO ALL ,,,I'M IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS..WENT TO THE DOCTOR AGAIN AND THEY SAY I HAVE A TOUCH OF PNEUMONIA ..PUT ME ON MORE MEDICINE FOR 10 TO SEE IF I CAN FIGHT IT MYSELF...FEELING ROUGH...WHAT DO YOU DO WITH BODIES LIKE THESE...I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL..THINKING OF YOU ALL...NINA