RemedySpot.com

PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I need Prayer really bad. In fact, my daughter and my family needs Prayer. I attend the same church that my daughter, husband and grandchildren attend.

My daughter has been acting VERY strange towards me. For instance, when I am sick or tell her she will say "Claim it Healed" or one day when I couldn't get of the couch and she telephoned me and asked me what I was doing she told me "Don't let Satan take over." OH HOW I FEEL HURT. But wait, it gets worse. Yesterday my husband and I stopped over her house and there was a full blown out argument!!!! It was about illness-illness-what a bad influence I was on the children because I had her one day after Grandparent's Day and she kept calling me every minute to ask where we were! We wanted to spend the day together. I did have to see the ENT to get the stuff taken out of my ear and BOY WAS THAT USED AGAINST ME because I brought with me. To make a VERY long story short it slipped out that she is talking to the Pastor's wife and giving her all kinds of information about me, my husband and my son--ALL BAD! I NEVER CRIED so hard as I have when I called the Pastor's wife and confronted her. I told her that it wasn't true and also that it wasn't fair since I attend the same church and I wasn't even given the opportunity of defending myself and the rest of my family. OH HOW HURT I AM! My own daughter turning against me because I am sick!! My son was attending the church, too. She also told Carmella (the pastor's wife) how he is living in sin with his girlfriend. Now, you have to understand he is still home with me but he does stay with his girlfriend too. My son finally is attending a church and when he heard this, I don't know what he'll do. Why is this happening like this. How could illness cause so much trouble. Carmella has been ill herself and not going to church for a couple of months. She just showed up this Sunday. Why is that ok? You would not believe the things my daughter told this person. She must really hate me! Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks for listening, I am truly in shock.

Sharon