RemedySpot.com

Thank You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank You All so very much for your kind words of encouragement regarding the problems I am having with my daughter and the Pastor's wife. You don't know how much your Prayers and suggestions have helped me.

I know I have a long road ahead of me regarding this problem. I did talk wtih the Pastor's wife yesterday late afternoon. I made an appointment for me and my husband to talk with her and her husband, the pastor. She had an appointment open for the 28th of this month to talk. It is also obvious that she is siding with my daughter, she made that obvious that she only believed her, but I will have my last say and so will my husband. I have been Praying about this and have come to realize that I have been "judged" already and have been "gossiped" about already, without even getting to say a word. So, my husband wants to go to church there tomorrow and I will go for his sake. I don't think I will attend there anymore after I talk with them. I can only imangine what they have in store for me but I will do this for my husband's sake because we are both hurting a lot.

I am getting off track here but I wanted to THANK you so much for being there for me and please--I ask for your Prayers about this. My health both physical and emotional do not like what's happening.

God Bless you sweet people. Sharon