RemedySpot.com

Dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes Dawn,

I am all rested up from my wonderful trip to Beckley. I really enjoyed meeting you. What a doll Dawn is everyone!!!!

Also forgot to thank you for the shot glass for my sister in law. I didn't get it till Weds. Can you believe that? Geez the mail is getting so slow anymore. But I do appreciate it and she said to thank you for her, so THANK YOU!!! She will put it with the rest of her collection.

Now I need to go south and meet up with Sherry and her sister. LOL She lives in VA too so next trip will be towards her way. It's so great to meet the people you've been talking to for years in person. I just love it.

You take good care of yourself Dawn and we will definitely do it again. Just let's not go back to Tarmack unless we win the lottery. LOLOL

Love you,

W

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Woods, hope you doing well, and rested up from your long drive up to beckley. enjoyed you a bunch and hope we can do it again real soon. your my mentor and don't ever forget it.