RemedySpot.com

I need new dr's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ted called me this morning & said they handed out some letters at work informing them that Blue Cross is cutting it's ties with Advocate Medical Group. I am devastated. That's where all my Dr's are part of. I'm right in the middle of the battle with social security too. There is a medical group right on the corner by our subdivision but I don't know if they are included in the book. I'm right in the middle of getting ready to change my medication to IMuran from MTX. Of course they are giving us lots of time to make our decisions. Try by Nov. 15. This is a real bummer & I don't know what to do. There are 2 places located in our town which is not real big. I don't know if I want to go to Rockford which is a big city. I went there to see the Dr. that SSI sent me to and I was not real thrilled with the neighborhood. Lets just say that I wonderd if my truck would be in one piece when I came out. Will keep you posted on my dilemna. Luv ya, Susiecue