RemedySpot.com

Getting band in 1 week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We have decided to go with CT- we got scanned last Friday and will get the DOC band on the 22. I am really nervous about it and hope he does well. They told me that since he is just 4 months old we are going to catch some good growth spurts and should expect to be in it 8-10 weeks or so. He was moderate to severe Brachy.. I will post pictures soon, once I can figure out scanner. Any advice for the first few days? Will he need anything behind his head in the car seat besides the rest that came with the seat? any other suggestions?I did find someone to paint it but she will not be able to do it for a few weeks so thought I could put some Christmas stickers on it for the 1st week. I am off from work the first week we get it it so it will be nice to be here all the

time while he adjusts , however I work from home and have someone that comes in and watches him for about 5 hours each day while I work so it is nice that I am here and can take him to all his appts, which are weekly.Thanks and wish us luck!