RemedySpot.com

Cath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Could you send me another batch of brochures. I was so thrilled when I went to my Cleve. Clinic satellite office and they were on display in the main lobby.

Sandy

-- Re: Cath

Cath, I can send you as many brochures as you need. We can send 100 at a time, so just let me know how many and I will put them in the mail. I have found that my persistence is paying off. LOL I tell them they will be tested on my next visit and if they don't know it they will get another Brochure until they read it and KNOW it. LOL Cath it is so good to have you back and you help in so many ways. Your knowledge of the eyes is so much help to all of us. You just post whatever you think is important at the time. I will be sure that you get all of the eye questions. There have been quite a few lately. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do. You do more than dimes can do. I'm just thankful and feel blessed to have you back with us. You have been on my mind SO much. Let me know how many. Love, hugs and prayers DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 4 weeks later...

Cath, thanks again for teh encouragement. I'm sorry to say, No, I felt no real difference. In fact, I feel worse. LOL No, I'm sure there is a big improvement and I have just had something else to take it's place. Hey, I'm still looking for those staples too.!! I just keep gaining... Geez.... something has to work or I'll be rolling to the next reunion. LOL It's so GOOD to have you back. I'm really interested in the procedured you posted about the other day. Would like to hear more about it and what it has actually done for you. Please feel free to post me privately if you want. Hope Caitlin is doing well. Bet she is really big by now and as beautiful as her mom. How old is she??? Time has flown by.

Hope you have a great Sunday and a great week ahead.

hugs

Clauida

Well another big pat on the back to you! Could you please staple my mouth shut so I can lose some of this weight from Pred!!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Cath yes we will keep on praying for you and Cathlin. I know that you will win with God on your side and all of us to back you up you

will win.

Heidi

was granted an emergency visitation hearing Dec 16th with a judge.

Cath

Thank the Lord you have gotten some relief. Now I will be sending my prayers that way too. Hopefully the courts will decide what is best for Caitlin. Sounds like there enough people to back up the accusations you are making. Only good thoughts going your way!

Lots of LoveGlenda