RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharon, -UTI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My UTI infection is gone, but am still having bladder inflamation. Hoping to get it under control with meds.

Everyone is doing really well about getting their flu shots. LOL Seems like a bunch got theirs yesterday, including me. Have YOU had YOURS???? Yes, I'm the flu shot nag around here, so if you haven't be sure to get one.

Hi , I'm hanging in there. I had my flu shot last week so you don't have to worry LOL I am having a few problems. One is with my eyes, raynauds is killing me, and the sounds in my ear are driving me crazy, also bad depression but hey other than that LOL. Hopefully I will get my CT results on Friday.

I had a cystoscopy in the hospital about 9 months ago. When the Urologist went in there he said my bladder was inflamed and he cauterized it. He also dialated my uretha (sp) It really hurt me a lot before this procedure and I was always having infections, or so I thought. Most of the time the urine was clear but I still hurt a lot. He told me what causes this inflamation in the bladder and other areas is the autoimmune diseases. I was on macrobid for a while. It does help, hopefully yours will start to feel better----it just takes a little time.

Hugs, Sharon

Thanks Sharon. The Macrobid is making me sick. I gset a terrible headache and really sick to my stomach. I'm hoping it will pass. I just have to learn patience.

I'm so glad you are back with us.. I missed you a lot. You get well!!!

hugs

.. I was on macrobid for a while. It does help, hopefully yours will start to feel better----it just takes a little time.