Thank you Marilyn, I think this will be my next request today. What were

your kidney problems?

Clauida

, you too. Hope you start feeling much better. About

the kidney problem. I honestly believe that was really one of

my first symptoms, that, and the chest pain. You might want

to see about a referral to a good neprenogolist. I know I h >>

• 1 month later...

Marilyn, I am so sorry to hear about you sister. Please know you are both in my thoughts and prayers. Please go get your ears checked.!! We ( especially us worriers) would feel so much better.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

hugs

Marilyn,

I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers. It has to be hard for her being so far away from you. I know I would hate to see my sister move that far away! Sounds like you both are having your fair share of things that is for sure.

Lots of LoveGlenda

Marilyn, Oh I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this.. Don't you ever feel bad about venting here. That's what we are here for. Not just this darn ol' RP. Heck, as Heidi says, there is more to our lives then RP.... but I think she was thinking GOOD things. LOL

I want you to know that you and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish with all my heart I could do something to help.

Gosh seems we are all having a time of it now..But remember, we have each other and we will get through this like we have always done in the past.

I'm sending you a BIG hug Marilyn. If you need me, you know where I am.

hugs

• 1 month later...

I just got my Metho and it is Barr. DO you take pred also. I start my Metho Monday same dose as you did you have side affects at the start?? And you say it works well????

-- Metho question

Hi all,Hoping someone can answer a question for me. I've been on metho now for a year and a half. My pharmacist informed me yesterday that he can no longer get me the brand of it that I have been taking. I am scared about changing brands because this one has worked so well for me. No major flares since I started taking it. The brand is Barr and I take 6 pills a week (2.5mgs). Has anyone else experienced this problem and what brand of pills do you take? Guess I am just being a big baby about this, but different brands have different fillers in them and I have allergies to so many pills. This really has upset my apple cart. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I will probably be in bed at my usual 8 PM and then awake at midnight when all the fireworks go off.Take care. Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU