RemedySpot.com

Re: Red spots good or bad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Probably? It was explained to me like this; good red spots are generally the size of a quarter (~2cm in diameter) or larger and will fade within a half our. Bad red spots are smaller, " angry or bright red " and take an hour or longer to fade. Some pressure on the high spots is expected, you just don't want too much. At your next fitting your ortho should see the spots himself and will know what to adjust. Because you say they dissapear within 15 min they sound like the good red spots. You can always call and ask if it seems to really bother your son. Some kids don't like the helmet/band, but it should never be tight enough to hurt them in anyway.

Elains (twin A) tort & plagio helmet ~8 weeks

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM, bnazrin <bnazrin@...> wrote:

Hi everyoneMy son is 15 months old,we got band from ortho in singapore,they are not much experianced in treating older kids..anyways my son is wearing it for past 4 days,he has redspots in his forehead bossing

areas and other areas ,orthotist says its good to have to have pressure spots.he gets frustrated after like 30 mins ..so i remove the band and wait for red spots to go away usually 15 mins and put it back again.Is

this normal..please share your experianceThanks muchNaz