RemedySpot.com

Update on Glenda and new med

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glenda, I'm so glad that you FINALLY have a great dr. That made my day.

What a relief huh? Now Heidi is right. You write your dr and get that money

back and tell them like it is.. LOL

Boy i wish you were here to have my house finished. LOL I look around and

boy.. I have a lot to get done. Well at least the down stairs. I just have

to finish the upstairs.LOL Yes, it is only 3/4 way done. Guess that is

better then nothing. I bought my curtains for my bedroom and a new lamp and

a wicker shelf. But still am getting ideas and poor Rich doesn't know if he

is suppose to paint boarders, make headboards or what. LOL I will get it

figured out.

Yes, we are going to look for paint this week and HOPEFULLY start painting

the outside. Of course it will probably still be in the can in the spring.

Our yard is done and all we have to do next spring is sand the deck and

figure out what to do with the exta property we acquired behind us. YUCK. Oh

it never ends.

I can't wait to see pictures of Shae's room, or maybe see it in person. LOL

YOu take care you hear and don't work so hard. Give that new BP med time to

kick in. REST!!! You don't know what that word means.. I will have to send

you the definition.

love you bunches

Morning All,

Well thought I had better post a bit today so you didn't think I was falling down on the job. I have been busy all weekend trying to get things done around here. Shae's room is coming right along. My sister and I worked on Window treatments and the quilt for her bed. I also am helping Mikie clean up is hobby room in the garage so I can clean out my hobby room and get started on it. After these two rooms I will be done in the house! Hurray!

I guess the outside of the house is going to have to wait until next year due to the colder weather setting in. I was so hoping to get the outside painted this year! Oh well we will wait and do it next year along with what I want to do with the yard.

I went to the New Dr. on Friday. What a dream. I actually found a Dr. who will work with me. He had a fit about me having to pay $37.00 for my own records. He sat and talked to me for over a half hour. Actually wanted to find out about me and what I was doing for all my minor problems.lol He change my BP med from Atenonol to Zestrol. I seem to be feeling better already. Just getting adjusted to the new meds and I will be ready to go. I am not having the head aches or the flushed face so something must be working.

As soon as Mikie's records are forwarded to the new dr. I think I am going to write the old one a nasty letter telling him how badly we were treated by his staff and the lack of concern he showed for his patients. Not that he will actually ever get to see it knowing his staff.

Well enough about the update on me. Take care all and know I have you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

Hi Glenda wow it is good to hear you like the new Dr. and that you felling better. Glad I dont need to send you the RP meds. LOL

Now to your letter that you going to write to

the old Dr. after you address the letter Mark the letter "PERSONAL TO DR. " That is a better way for him to get it. Also tell him about the dam 37 $ he ows you !!! You should have not had to pay for it.

Love you and have a great day

Heidi

As soon as Mikie's records are forwarded to the new dr. I think I am going to write the old one a nasty letter telling him how badly we were treated by his staff and the lack of concern he showed for his patients. Not that he will actually ever get to see it knowing his staff.

Glenda

Hi Glenda, I have been trying to get through to 2 doctors about a few health problems going on right now. Would you believe that neither one called back??? I have called again and I am ready to just tell them both off. What uncaring people they are!

Sharon

Yeah Glenda!!!

I'm glad you like this doctor! That's wonderful that you're already

feeling better from the change in meds. That's a great sign. I'm

glad you're going to follow up with your previous doctor. There's

just no reason that people should be allowed to be treated that

poorly. As the " boss " , he has the responsibility to make sure that

his staff treat people respectfully.

Well, enjoy your week and I look forward to hearing about our RP

Rendezvous!!!

Glenda,

Wow, you sure are busy.... Where do you find the energy??? LOL

So happy to hear you have found a good Doctor and you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Sandy

-- Update on Glenda and new med

Morning All,

Well thought I had better post a bit today so you didn't think I was falling down on the job. I have been busy all weekend trying to get things done around here. Shae's room is coming right along. My sister and I worked on Window treatments and the quilt for her bed. I also am helping Mikie clean up is hobby room in the garage so I can clean out my hobby room and get started on it. After these two rooms I will be done in the house! Hurray!

I guess the outside of the house is going to have to wait until next year due to the colder weather setting in. I was so hoping to get the outside painted this year! Oh well we will wait and do it next year along with what I want to do with the yard.

I went to the New Dr. on Friday. What a dream. I actually found a Dr. who will work with me. He had a fit about me having to pay $37.00 for my own records. He sat and talked to me for over a half hour. Actually wanted to find out about me and what I was doing for all my minor problems.lol He change my BP med from Atenonol to Zestrol. I seem to be feeling better already. Just getting adjusted to the new meds and I will be ready to go. I am not having the head aches or the flushed face so something must be working.

Well enough about the update on me. Take care all and know I have you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hey Glenda,

Mail it where only he can sign for it to get it. Don't put your return address on it. He won't know where the registered letter is coming from. lol

Lu

Glenda