RemedySpot.com

Angie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will try and tell you about Our Angie and what she done for all off us here.Please bear with me.

Angie was the founder for our Group here along with . She felt the word needs to get out about that dam RP. She fought a great Battle with RP. And wanted to help everyone with RP. She cheated Death many times over the years, but the good lord did not want her to go on and suffer any more so he called her home in his loving arms at 3 am the 18 of September. She had Lung Problems last January and came out of it, but this time the lord took her home. He knew that she did not wanted a trek. That was her biggest fear. The last few Months she really felt good. Matter of fact after last January the Drs. did take her off of a lot of her meds. Angie had many Health Problems. But taking her off of some of the meds seamed to help her the most. But this time the Problem came on way to fast.

She told me last Friday the biggest joy she had was that we finally did get a Foundation going. She does not want us ever to give up on the Foundation. Don and I will always be very grateful to her and for starting this group. She will always be in my heart. I will let you all know later about the Funeral plans.

Love you

Heidi