RemedySpot.com

New members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group!

You will find this is the greatest group of people you will ever have the chance to meet. We are here for you. They laugh with you, cry with you, and answer your questions. No Question is ever stupid here. If they don't know the answers they will find them or help you to find them.

Please post us and let us know a little about you. We love getting to know each and everyone of you. We are like one big family here.

My name is Glenda. I live in Oregon. I am 45 and have been married for 28 years to the same pain in the neck!LOL We have raise our own two children and are now raising our oldest granddaughter named Shae. She is 7 years old and keeps me really busy.LOL I have had RP for over 8 years and lead a fairly normal life for me. I work 40 hours a week and take care of my home and family as best I can. Sure I can't do it all the same as I used to but I still do what I can when I can. I am not the type of person to sit back and wait for RP to take over my life. I don't have time for it!

Okay I shut up for now! Post us when you can!

Lots of LoveGlenda