RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Liz, you can rattle on any ol' time. I love hearing about everything you have to say. I'd love to see an oust house!

Thank you for the information. Yes, I know I need to slow down. I have talked to the RN's and the rehab people who are knowledgable about fibro and not RP. They have read everything I give them and pass it along to everyone they can. They are the greatest. They did some research and told me that with the surgery I had ( not by pass but valve) that my heart was actually in the surgeons hands and cut open. This along with the sternum and all the nerves and muscles, it will be about 2years to recover fully. Like you said, not laid up, but just not completely back to normal. Of course you know how I felt about that. LOL

I KNOW once this kidney bladder thing is gone, I will be 100% of what I am now.

I want to go for my flu shot ( REMEMBER EVERYONE!!!! ) but I have to wait til this procedure is done and chance of any infection is gone.

LIZ... how could you forget your Plaquenil for a week???? LOL I know, it's easy. LOL

How much do you take.? I think I need to up mine to it's original dose of 400mg a day. I am only on 200, but that is all I take along with the pred. Can't get this darn pred down. UGHH. I know... it will happen.

Hope you and Susie have a marvelous time. I'm sure you will... Get well and enjoy!! Tell us all about it.

hugs