RemedySpot.com

My dr. visit & Judy O

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Went to my PCP & my urogyne today. Both said how great I'm doing. PCP said if I go to court for the disability they would probably turn me down because I look so good. Looking is one thing, feeling is another. I'm in terrible pain but she agreed with they rheumy that they don't want to give me a cortisone shot for the sciatica so it's take pain meds. She also said that my blood pressure is doing so well she might look into taking me of the Lotensin in three months when I go back. Have to have another cat scan on my back to check on the growth they found on my back last year. That I can handle, forget the MRI. The gyne said my bladder problem is doing well. I had the surgery 2 years ago & was having real problems with leaking & stuff. He gave me a list of diet do's & don'ts. Probably similar to the one from my gastro, no caffeine, chocolate & other good stuff. I've been off of caffeine for a long time not counting chocolate. So I guess things are looking up. I take it a day at a time & am grateful that I'm feeling well except for the pain & being tired. I know I've been overdoing but it's the holidays. I think I have all my christmas shopping done. I did quite a bit on line & we went out today & got things for the grandsons. It's easy, what you get for one you get for the other. They're 5 & 6 & real close. Haven't seen anything about Judy O. Is she doing okay? Sure hope so. Better get going want to install the new greeting card program Ted bought for me. Luv ya, susiecue