RemedySpot.com

update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, last night I finished all my shopping. Will go tomorrow for stocking stuffers and will be ALL done. Yippee!!!

Tomorrow I have my appt with my new rheumy. Please keep your fingers crossed. LOL

Today was 's 25th Birthday. We had a few of her friends over for pizza and cake and it was really nice.

It was the only nice part of the day. 's car broke down today out of town and she had to be towed home. is really sick today and she had to be driven home from work. She works at the HMO that I am going to now. They had her lying down for most of the afternoon and had the drs. look at her but they didn't do any tests or anything and said it must be a virus. She has had this before and I don't believe it is a virus. Dizzy, weak, pass out feeling, naueated and then when it is over she is really tired.

picked up Makeila from her dads and they came over for 's Birthday. Makeila needed some help in the bathroom and Rich went in to help her pull up her pants and he noticed her bottom was all welted and bruised and red marks where blood vessels had broke. He called in and she came unglued. They had told her they spanked Makeilat when she picked her up and on the way home she told it was the worse spanking ever. called the dr and they called CPS and the police. She took her in and the police met her there. The dr was really upset. This spanking was from 11am this morning and at 7pm it was looking this bad. He spanks her every day she has a bad day at school. She is in Kindergarden and for heaven sakes, they all have bad days. She got it 3 time last week. Well the police went and talked to him and told him not to do it again and then they told that she had to keep sending her there every day after school. Looks like we will be going back to court. UGHHH... I wish I could give him a good dose of his own medicine. The police talked to Makeila and she kept asking if she would go to jail if she told on her daddy. She told Rich that when she is at her daddys, she thinks of Rich and I all the time and wants to be with us. Oh how my heart breaks. She has been through so much in her short 5 years. Please say a special little prayer for this little girl and her mom who is trying so hard to be strong. She kept telling not to cry for her because she was going to be okay.

I appreicate all this group does for me. Thanks for listening to a Grammy vent about something besides RP.

hugs