RemedySpot.com

Re: It's Kim 's daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kim,

Prayers being said for your Mom.

Please keep us updated on how she is doing.

Sandy

-- It's Kim 's daughter

hey,Sorry I erased my whole message, so going to start over. :>)First I hope all of you are feeling ok, and wanted to let you know Ipray for you every night, and wish this darn RP would just disappearfor you all. Well Mom wanted me to let you know she is in the hospitalagain. She had a doctor's appt. this afternoon, and they took a EKGand it came back abnormal, so they put her in the hospital. They haveher on some kinda drip to help her out. Sorry don't know to muchinformation just yet, but will let you know later on. But do know Momwishes she could be home, she is being her usually funny self, andsaid the hospital hasn't meet their quota for the month yet. So that'swhy she is in there. I know she is in pain, you can see it in hereyes. They had a hard time getting her IV started. It took too manypeople and tries to get it started, but they got it in finally. I hatewhen they fish around with that needle in her. I know it has to hurt.But she tries to act like it don't, but we all know it does. Butatleast they got it in her arm, and not where they were going to maybeput it in her neck....ugh... She told me to let squeek know she issorry she missed her phone call for tonight. And to let you all knowshe will miss ya, but will try to get home soon. Well I better go. Iam going to go check my mail......... Will let you know more tommorow.Please pray for Mom, that she will get out soon. love always,KimDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Kim, tell your mom Hello, and that prayers are going out to her here plus a great big hug as well. Strength to you also as I know you need the prayers as well. always Barbara aka bj It's Kim 's daughter hey,Sorry I erased my whole message, so going to start over. :>)First I hope all of you are feeling ok, and wanted to let you know Ipray for you every night, and wish this darn RP would just disappearfor you all. Well Mom wanted me to let you know she is in the hospitalagain. She had a doctor's appt. this afternoon, and they took a EKGand it came back abnormal, so they put her in the hospital. They haveher on some kind of drip to help her out. Sorry don't know to muchinformation just yet, but will let you know later on. But do know Momwishes she could be home, she is being her usually funny self, andsaid the hospital hasn't meet their quota for the month yet. So that'swhy she is in there. I know she is in pain, you can see it in hereyes. They had a hard time getting her IV started. It took too manypeople and tries to get it started, but they got it in finally. I hatewhen they fish around with that needle in her. I know it has to hurt.But she tries to act like it don't, but we all know it does. Butat least they got it in her arm, and not where they were going to maybeput it in her neck....ugh... She told me to let squeek know she issorry she missed her phone call for tonight. And to let you all knowshe will miss ya, but will try to get home soon. Well I better go. Iam going to go check my mail......... Will let you know more tomorrow.Please pray for Mom, that she will get out soon. love always,Kim