RemedySpot.com

I've got a new email!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, we're finally moved & I've got email.

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow that we have been here & it's the best thing I ever did. I just love the new house. I feel so free since I can do laundry now. It's odd how a little thing like that can make you feel important.

I''ve even been venturing out by myself. There's a KMart on the corner & they have an electric wheelchair. If I want to go to Rockford, (about 15 minutes away) they have every store imaginable & a lot of them have electric wheelchairs. I used to feel bad about using one but this way I can shop pain free. I have to limit my shopping otherwise because of the pain in my back. I just wish the hobby stores would get them.

I am slowly getting things put away. I try to do about 2 boxes a day. Today I didn't do any because I was tired. I am not pushing because I don't want to get sick again.

I am down to 5 mg pred & 5 mg MTX. Other than being tired I feel good. I have a few twinges in my ears but very short lived.

The move was a nightmare. It took them a lot longer than anticipated. They put boxes inside of a bigger box so those weren't marked. My girls & I took great pains making sure they were specifically marked as far as room & what was in them. Because of this I lost my medications which we still haven't found. I called the insurance office & the Dr. & they put an override so I could get them for the co pay. Ted is going to call State Farm today to see if they will cover in case I can't find them in time. I have another 2 weeks left. Now instead of holiday stuff & stuff marked garage in there almost everything is in there. I am going to write the moving company because it is such a hassle. Ted is getting over his broken wrist & I can't lift, stretch or bend per my rheumy so this is awful.

Well, got to go. Ted will be home any minutes & we will be eating. Talk to you all soon. Glad to see most of you are feeling good. The back & leg pain are the pits, but just go slow & sit every few minutes. Use those wheelchairs, they really help & gives you some independence.

Luv ya,

Susiecue