RemedySpot.com

Re: Morning on Oct. 1, 2002

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Glenda,

You will have to post a picture of Shae's

room when you are done. It sounds like it is going to be so cute.

BTW, don't wear yourself out....

Sandy

-- Morning on Oct. 1, 2002

Morning all

Well I see you were all busy yesterday! I haven't gotten them all read yet and don't think I will this morning. Just wanted you all to know that I was thinking of you.

Last night I came home from work and got busy in Shae's room. By the time we got done I was tired and ready to get into bed. I was going to get on the computer earlier but decided that the weird thunder storm we were having was not going to let me. So last night I just didn't get my computer stuff all caught up. Maybe this afternoon.

My computer calls to me.lol It says read your mail...you miss your friends!lol It really does. I can't stay away from you all very long before I go crazy wondering how you all are. So know I think of you all often and am trying to get caught up.

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU