RemedySpot.com

I'm finally home.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi folks. Well, it is SOOO good to be home. What a trip. Monday we got to Stanford at 12:30 for my 1pm appt We got to our hotel at 10 pm that night. They were really concerned about my breathing, oxygen levels and blue lips. LOL So they did a SPECIAL CT scan that usually isn't dont unless it if from the ER. They were concerned that I had clots in my lungs. I got really sick from the mega dose of iodine. The results thought were all normal for my heart and lungs. That was wonderful news. We finally got to eat at 9 pm then I was up all night really sick. Tues. I saw the pulmonologist and she couldn't explaine the shortness of breathe. She took me off of one heart med hoping that will be it.

I am getting ready to go see the sleep dr at 10pm and then my cardiologist here in town at 2pm and rehab at 3pm. I won't have a dr,....any dr after friday. LOL Don't know who will do the coumadin blood levels , but will worry about that later.

I have tried to read all my mail,but here was over 100. lol

Happy Birthday BEV;!!!! hope you have a great one.

I will try to catch up soon. Maybe on Friday.LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed to have each and everyone of you as my confidants, shoulders, and most of all my friends. Thank you all.!!! If you are traveling, be careful.. Know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Be painfree and eat WELL!!!!

hugs