RemedySpot.com

susiecue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thought my mom would stop this with my brother 20 years ago but no....I have to call her because in side it is driving me nuts, and I miss my dad I dont't khow what to say to her only that I don't want to talk about HIM. I was thinking maybe we should have a eye lift??? LOL Had to take a pain pill last nite just out of the blue my nose started its thing ... i try not to take them.

SHERRIE

-- Sherrie

I too had night sweats & swollen eyelids & my blood pressure was elevated. I didn't have the breast & armpit problem. My rheumy also did nothing. The pred was causing the problems. Since I have gone down on it things are better. He didn't do blood work until he put me on MTX & then checked it every month. Unfortunately I will be going off of the MTX because of elevated liver enzymes. Pred is the wonder drug but boy the side effects are the pits.

I had a very similar problem with my youngest brother. He lived downstairs from my Mom, didn't pay rent, dealt drugs from there, was arrested in California. All this time we had to feel sorry for poor Steve. Heaven forbid anyone should know that he was in jail. He got a job there you know. She always covered up for both my brothers. I am the only girl. Life really sucks at times. I know exactly how you feel. I could go on & on about them but we no longer see them. My mom is probably turning over in her grave but I don't have to put up with the crap anymore.

I am doing well right now, but a year ago after I was first diagnosed I was in real bad shape for at least 6 months or more. They didn't think I would make it a year or be wheelchair bound. This disease is cRaP but at least we are alive & can be taken care of. It is very frustrating. I am beginning to be exhausted again because I have been real cocky, doing laundry, going to the store & using the electric wheelchairs etc. I will have to slow down & give in & take naps again. It's one day at a time for us but we're worth it.

You are in my prayers.

Luv ya,

SusiecueDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to learn more about you swollen and red nose. That is where my RP always starts. Last year when I went to ER under my eyes, cheeks, nose were so sollen I look like I got in a fight with ROCKY and it hurt like hell. It was my fist big flare. Now every time my nose gets red or sollen just a little bite I get so scared . Do you think this is stress or just over doing it ? Thanks for any unput.

SHERRIE

-- Re: Fw:

Sherrie, thank you for the good thoughts. I go to the new urologist today for my bladder. Hoping he will figure this one out. They also called and set up an appt with the new cardiologist for Dec 27th. Boy they are really doing great so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will all be wonderful drs and I will have the best of care. I know it can happen. Thank you for the donation to the Foundation. It it used for so much. I just know we will someday find a cure!!! That is our goal and I know I will be around to see it. How is that for possitive thinking!!! LOL Every little bit helps. Pocket change adds up to big money. So if your donation is due for this year or if you want to make one more donation for 2002, send it to the RP Foundation. It is tax deductable. Don't let Uncle Sam get it.. LOL You may make the check or money order out to RP Foundation and mail toRP Foundationc/o Colloran775 Bounty PlaceManteca, CA 95337We also have brochures if you need them. Just let myself or Heidi know and we will send them right out. Send them with your Christmas Cards to inform your family, give them to your doctors, dentists, hospitals ect. They are free for the asking. Sorry to ramble on Sherrie, I started this small post to you and got on my band wagon again. sorry. LOL Hope you have a great day. I will let you all know what I find out at the dr. The appt isn't til 3:30 hug

I'am so glad you are getting the care you deserve. I sent a check today for the foundation not much but we would like to help. Hope you are feeling better.SHERRIEDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Susiecue

Gish you better be taking it easy! Sorry to hear that you have had a set back. Rest and don't over do! The holidays are to enjoy not stress out over anyway. Sit back and let someone else do the stressing. How is the new house working out for you? Thoughts and prayers your way!

Lots of LoveGlenda

Me again I just went off a Predpak today for my thorat and nose flar. I go to ent fri to see what he thinks the next step is I will let you khow.

SHERRIE

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here