RemedySpot.com

Re: [Rpolychondritis CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dawn, My guardian angel is sitting right here next to me.. I hug her daily. lOL NORMAL???? I have no idea, but i would settle for ABNORMAL!! .lol My infection is gone, but the problem isn't. Waiting to hear today about how and when they are going to do the scope.

I am going to rehab this morning and then to go pay for my new glasses. OUCH!! LOL I have some errands to do and hopefully will let me stay out a bit and play. lOL Go to a fun store or something. Boy I will be glad when she can go back to work and I can be by myself. lOl I love her to pieces, but boy she should be in the Army. She's only 90 pounds and I have no doubt that she could take me. LOL

The sun is out and it is suppose to be another beautiful day. Around 75 degrees.

Hope you have a good day and know I'm thinking of you and I'll hug my angel for you too.

hugs

OK, I CAN'T LET THIS PASS, WHAT IS "NORMAL". I'M NEVER AT NORMAL, NOT SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT NORMAL IS. HOPE YOU FEELING BETTER, AND THE INFECTION IS LEAVING. TAKE CARE AND HUG YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL FOR ME. DAWN