RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning All

Gish I thought I better post and let you know I am still out here. I have been able to read and keep up with all that is going on but just haven't been able to reply to all of it. I am working big time these last few weeks. No time to spend any of it so am sure Mikie is having fun!lol

Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to work a normal day...you think. I did get my flu shot yesterday evening at work so that saved me making yet another dr. appt.

Oh yah about my last dr. appt. I love my new dr. he is the greatest. I haven't had a dr. that will actually sit and explain or talk to you about what is going on with you for sometime.(besides my rheumy) My appt was so good with him that I don't go back for 6 mo. unless I am having prob. He said just call and we will get you in. Wow that is amazing.

The new med is working wonders on my BP it is 124/84 now! Yeah!!!! Much better that what it was that is for sure. I am almost normal...well according to my BP.

Well I best let you all go for now have to get ready for work again. Hopefully I will only work a 10 hour day today!lol Know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Especially those of you who are really having problems.

Love you all

Glenda

Glenda, So glad to hear about your new dr and your BP. I know you are working yourself silly at work. I hope you get to slow down soon. This is how you get sick.!!!

I have missed you something terrible. PLease try to rest and take it easy when you can.

I am trying to get caught up on the mail from just today. I came home tonight to 53 emails and maybe more now.

Sorry if I don't answer them all. I'm trying my bestest. LOL You guys were just too busy today.

Glenda, you PLEASE take it easy! I know you and Heidi don't know how to do that well and you aren't taking any lessons from me. I really am a good teacher at that!! lOL

love ya and sending lots of hugs