RemedySpot.com

good morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Squeek, I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I can now see thei mice and everything else. Roy convinced me to enter the new century and update my AOL from 5.0. LOL Guess what??? A whole new world opened up. LOL I love the mice and all the other cute things. Sandy I love yours too. Now all I have to do is learn how to do it. Just be patient with me... I will get the hang of it.

Squeek hope you are feeling bette today. You know I think of you all the time.

Sharon, I hope you can get the issues with your daughter resolved. I would have thought that the pastor would have seen you earlier... like TODAY! Sorry,but I don't believe you should have to wait that long to be able to talk something this serious out. You are a brave lady and I hope you take your own advise... Just walk in there, knocke them out, make your grand appearance, because you are all that and MORE!! Just know that there will be alot of us there with you. Try to picture all of us walking in there with you!! Boy that ought to give you some self assurance. LOL We all love ya a bunch.

, thanks so much girl for the update. I needed to hear that. Congratulations on the raise. I just know the market will pick up... at least that's what I keep telling Rich. LOL Not that we have any stock.. well we do have 50 shares of something and it is not at $6 a share. LOL I will share my big dividends with the group. LOL

I'm going to go now and see if I can read the rest of the mail.. You guys have been busy for a Sat. LOL I will let you all know how the wedding goes. It is my best friends son so it should be wonderful and Yes Glenda, I'm prepared to boo hoo. I haven't made it through a wedding yet without crying. LOL

hugs

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Wednesday and happy ramadan

(spelling?)to Liz and any others who celebrate this holiday! Thank

you all for being such an important part of my life.

Take care today!

M