RemedySpot.com

update-Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have to see the ENT doc again tomorrow because my Polychondritis ear is really flipping out. I thought is would have gotten better since he took the yuck out of Friday but no way. I do believe I am having a bad Relapsing Polychondritis flare because I was up all night with the pain and the sounds in my ear. That is happening on the same side as my Trigemenal Neuralgia and I can feel everything on the left side of my face pulling with shooting pains and burning. Also, I talked with the Neurologist who is ordering two tests. Very strange ones--I have never heard of them before but I hope he does this and doesn't sit on his behind and forget about it. Also, the Cardiologist called yesterday (gee, that was from a Fri. call) and we talked a bit. They both told me I have a lot of different diseases--no kidding. So, we'll see what happens from here. Oh, and this morning I called the Rheumy about starting up on pred again. Originally, I am not to take it until my head and the sites heal up but I can't wait. He had his nurse call back around 4:00 and of course I wasn't home. I couldn't really understand her message about what dose to start the pred at. So, I will wait until tomorrow morning to start taking it the way I see fit to take it. The heck with all of them----they're not the ones getting nerve damage by the minute from the attacks I am getting from my ugly RP, SS, TR and the rest! As far as the black and blue spots my hand, I will see what I need to do next as far as keeping an eye on it since my Cardiologist said it wasn't from what I had before but I don't believe him either. I am going to start treating myself but I will have to stash up on the prednisone since I don't have enough. Sorry I am going on but this disease thing has to stop---I am LOSING it!!!

Hugs, Sharon