RemedySpot.com

Scary thought here !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well howdy folks !!!

So how is your weekend going so far ??

Hope it is much better then ours here. LOL

Let me start with yesterday. I have been waiting almost 3 weeks on my new Pancreaitits medicine. We have to send ours off to a Florida Express Company. Well yesterday the finally called me and told me

" Heidi we been calling you Dr. for a week now and cant get a hold of him, do you have another phone # we could try ?? " So I ask him what # was he calling ? Are you all ready for that answer ?? He told me the # and I saw RED !!!! He was dialing the Dr.suite # instead our area code # !!!!! he was dialing 715 instead 918 !!!! Chit the suit # is in his address line and the Phone # is way undines that address along with the fax #. Now I am really worried about that because that idiot is also filling my pill bottle !!!! Going to call Dr. Monday and ask now what I do . Well that was my day and of course I am still waiting on my meds. Don's day was today LOL bless his little heart. We had a leak under the kitchen sink.

Well he fixed that one. 10 minutes later the Garbage disposal went kaput !!!! So he fixed that. Was just about finished when a another

pipe broke under there!!! Ja poor baby had to make another trip into town. But hey we got it all fixed now. The only problem we have not solved yet is a odor. We think a mouse might died in a wall !!! Yuck !!!! I have tried everything I can think off and cleaned everything 2 times and still cant get rid of the odor HELP !!!!! it is driving me nuts !!!! Oh well it is keeping me busy. Ok I go back and clean some more and hoping you all having a better weekend then me.Love you all

Heidi