RemedySpot.com

Re: clauida,dawn,michelle,liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the input on medo, i just don't want to take this drug???? I had the flu so I haven't started it yet. MY hubby said I have to.I guess I will start it on monday in the morning?? once a week 15 mg.. I do like a beer every now and then, but doc said no no no. Cant' smoke cant drink, I guess next they will take away sex. LOL what the hell. I just want to be normal again I fell like I'm loosing my self LOVE SHERRIE

-- Hi all,,, its me finally

Well,,, I have good news and bad news.... The good news is My biopsies finally came back and the were benign so I just have to watch it every so many months. It has been very busy here with both girls and there concerts (choir,orchestra), and then dance and church youth group parties. I haven't even found time to do my usual baking let alone the energy in which to do it. I have an orthopedic appt on Thurs. which brings some of the bad news... a week ago I collided with our German shepherd out on the driveway. Fell hard on both knees, but the left one I have barely no cartlidge in, well they think I tore part of my medial collateral ligament, they have me in a brace, I am totally bruised up on the inside and no one can touch it. so we will see what they say.. I also have an appt to see a neurologist as my headaches are getting worse and it is affecting my eyes. Plus my memory I remember about half of what i am being told. It drives me nuts as my memory was one of the best things about me that i had. Another good news,,, we got snow,,,,,,, albiet maybe a few inches but its snow...... for Christmas........ woohooo. I pray that all is well with each and every one of you. I miss not being on here alot. and being with you as I need you all lots... am glad you got a good rheumy, now maybe that stress can go away. Heidi how are things going for you and hubby? Michell c., sherrie, dawn, carol keep smiling the Lord has brighter days ahead. susiecue hang in there.... squeeks, nan hope you are doing well. How is judy doing by the way? havent been on soo don't know. Glenda have a wonderful time with your family. To all those I didn't mention you are in my prayers and my God Bless You. If any of you have any sites or newsletters on rp pleease re send.... my comp has been acting up soo much lately I can't even get my scanner to work again,,,ughh,,,,... Well all I want to wish each and everyone of you a

Very Merry Christmas and a Safe Happy and Healthy New Year

Always,,,, Barbara aka bj

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

sherrie, hun you are very normal.... at least among us which is a good thing. Its just this dang disease that we can overcome. Don't let it beat you. Scream and kick and eat something really gooooood. Like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.. Do get to feeling better and that is an order . Take it easy and the sex thing will always be there..... God Bless you. Barbara

-- Hi all,,, its me finally

Well,,, I have good news and bad news.... The good news is My biopsies finally came back and the were benign so I just have to watch it every so many months. It has been very busy here with both girls and there concerts (choir,orchestra), and then dance and church youth group parties. I haven't even found time to do my usual baking let alone the energy in which to do it. I have an orthopedic appt on Thurs. which brings some of the bad news... a week ago I collided with our German shepherd out on the driveway. Fell hard on both knees, but the left one I have barely no cartlidge in, well they think I tore part of my medial collateral ligament, they have me in a brace, I am totally bruised up on the inside and no one can touch it. so we will see what they say.. I also have an appt to see a neurologist as my headaches are getting worse and it is affecting my eyes. Plus my memory I remember about half of what i am being told. It drives me nuts as my memory was one of the best things about me that i had. Another good news,,, we got snow,,,,,,, albiet maybe a few inches but its snow...... for Christmas........ woohooo. I pray that all is well with each and every one of you. I miss not being on here alot. and being with you as I need you all lots... am glad you got a good rheumy, now maybe that stress can go away. Heidi how are things going for you and hubby? Michell c., sherrie, dawn, carol keep smiling the Lord has brighter days ahead. susiecue hang in there.... squeeks, nan hope you are doing well. How is judy doing by the way? havent been on soo don't know. Glenda have a wonderful time with your family. To all those I didn't mention you are in my prayers and my God Bless You. If any of you have any sites or newsletters on rp pleease re send.... my comp has been acting up soo much lately I can't even get my scanner to work again,,,ughh,,,,... Well all I want to wish each and everyone of you a

Very Merry Christmas and a Safe Happy and Healthy New Year

Always,,,, Barbara aka bj

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU