RemedySpot.com

Update on my day.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, just a little update on my restful day. NOT!! LOl

I did get a call back from my urologist. He put me on a new medication. it is Ditropan XL. It is for bladder control LOL I don't have any problem with bladder control (don't even ask about the gift of Depends from the group in OKieland LOL ) but he says it should relax my bladder and we should see results in a few days. Will let you know.

I never did get through to my PCP, Will try tomorrow ( for the cramping of the legs)

I did get a hold of the sleep dr and they had a cancelation today so I went. I am scheduled for a sleep study tonight at 8 pm and for another one tomorrow nite. Tonight is without the c pap mask for the insurace company and tomorrow is with the mask to get the setting right. .. I'm hoping and the dr too that they will pay for a hot air humidifier now. He is working to get this all done before my insurance runs out.

So, I'm off to eat then to the sleep center ( out of town) and will be picked up tomorrow morning at 5:30. I will post you tomorrow.

hugs to all.